Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA (key): /ˈæŋ.ɡloʊ/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈaŋ.ɡləʊ/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈæŋ.ɡlo/
- (AU) IPA (key): /ˈæŋ.ɡləʉ/
Audio (AU) (file)
- (countable) An anglo is an English person or person of English ancestry.
- Back when we went to the World Cup in South Africa, we saw many anglos waving English flags.
- (countable) (informal) (vulgar) An anglo is an American, especially a white one (regardless of actual ethnicity), whose native language is English.
- I'm not an "anglo"; my grandparents are from Lithuania.