Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /əkˈsɛsəri/ or /ækˈsɛsəri/
- (UK) IPA (key): /əkˈsɛs(ə)ri/ or /ækˈsɛs(ə)ri/
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) An accessory is an extra item, not needed, but which adds to the whole.
- She bought a number of accessories including a bag, hat, and gloves, to match her new dress.
- (countable) (law) An accessory is a person who helps someone to break the law.
- Because she helped him hide the body after the murder, she was charged with being an accessory to the crime.