This a demo word of the week.
Nominated words of the week[change]
In order to successfully nominate a word to be the Word of the Week, it must meet the following criteria:
- It cannot have already been Word of the Week.
- It cannot be extremely exotic. For example, one cannot nominate the word tsaddiq, as it is not used enough in normal speech.
- It must be useful for people who are learning English or who just want to know more about the English language.
- It cannot be too common of a word. For example, you cannot nominate the word to.
- It must be properly formatted, with examples that exemplify the word being defined, and must have few to no redlinks (this does not include any redlinks underneath the Synonym, Antonym, Related words, or See also headings).
Please comment on the nominations if they meet the criteria.