Here at the Simple English Wiktionary, administrators and bureaucrats can be put up for desysop for a number of different reasons, but the procedures that should be followed are as such:
- The user must be inactive with no actions for a period of a year or more or in cases of clear administrative tool abuse or abuse of power or the position.
- The user must be notified of such a desysop or proposal to desysop before one can proceed.
- In order for the user to be desysopped, 65% of the users voting must support the desysop. In other words, 65% support is needed.
- Users who request their flags back and were desysopped due to inactivity only will be allowed to request their flags back if and when they should return to the Simple English Wiktionary.
- Administrators and bureaucrats who had their flags removed due to abuse of the power or the tools, or as a result of office actions, or for any reason other than inactivity will have to reapply an RfA and go through the RfA process all over again once they believe that they have regained the community's trust.
If any desysop request does not meet any one of these, then the desysop request can be closed early as per a SNOW closure.