Here you can ask for recordings of English words/phrases to use in Wiktionary.
Click here to find out how to make audio files.
Add a link to your userpage with ~~~~ so you can be notified when the audio is made.
Feel free to contact Mikemoral if you have questions.
Use the following format while making a new audio request:
*[[Word]] / [[Word]] / [[Word]], ~~~~
- combative, argumentative, quarrelsome, disputatious Razorflame 00:03, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
- outlook - Could you also try to add the IPA for this as well? Thanks, Razorflame 16:51, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
- rook, woodworker, conductor, granny, insulator, checkers. Qwertyxp2000 (talk) 03:20, 7 August 2016 (UTC)
- Done rook and conductor. Pkbwcgs (talk) 19:41, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- spiral, glitch, couch, qwerty (US voice), error (UK voice), graduate, certificate, auditorium. Qwertyxp2000 (talk) 23:01, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
- anthropomorphism. Qwertyxp2000 (talk) 22:09, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
- (Seems a strangely long time since anyone has posted here, but I'll go ahead anyway) Pronunciation both with and without horse–hoarse merger: hoarse and oar. Thanks --Philologia Sæculārēs (talk) 20:18, 17 August 2017 (UTC)