Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Australia) IPA: /ɛl-əʊ-ɛl/ or /lɔl/
- (UK) IPA: /ɛl-əʊ-ɛl/ or /lɒl/
- (US) IPA: /ɛl-oʊ̯-ɛl/ or /lʌl/ or /lɒl/ or /lɔl/
- (slang); (Internet) A short way to say "laugh out loud", "laughing out loud", or "lots of laughs" when you are talking on the internet.
- Lol. You just got roasted by the reply above you.
- (US, British commonwealth, Ireland) A short way to write "Loyal Orange Lodge", a prefix that is given to all branches of the Loyal Orange Order.
- LOL 1 is Portadown branch.