Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Bolshevik is a member of the Bolshevik Party, the political party that overthrew the Russian government in 1917.
- The Russian people got rid of their government and Russia had Bolshevik rule for 70 years.
- Bolshevik is used to describe the Communist Party that ruled the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- Something that is related to the Bolshevik Party or Bolshevism.
- Date 2012 (120612) Title PBS NewsHour For June 12, 2012 Source PBS_NewsHour