- When you suppose something, you guess that it is true.
- What do you suppose that he will do?
- I suppose he'll come back. He always does.
- I know I can't do it, but I suppose it's possible.
- "You've been here about an hour, I suppose." "That's right."
- Do you suppose that was his plan from the beginning?
- You use I suppose to show that you agree weakly with something.
- "Did she know Paul pretty well?" "I suppose so."
- You use I don't suppose to ask a question, especially when you think the answer is no.
- I don't suppose you remember me?
- You use suppose to talk about an imaginary situation.
- Suppose, for example, that there was nothing there. Then what would you do?