- When you kill something or someone, you put them to death; you take away life.
- Smoking kills more people each year than alcohol and drugs combined.
- To make something not work.
- He killed the engine and turned off the headlights, but remained in the car, waiting.
- If you kill a thing, you bring it to an end.
- If something has been killed it has been treated in a very rough way.
- The rough road killed the tires on my car.
- The small writing is killing my eyes.
- If something is killing you, it causes pain. If a body part is killing you, it hurts.
- My headache is killing me.
- My head is killing me.
- If something funny kills you it makes you laugh.
- Your jokes just kill me.
- The act of killing.
- The assassin liked to make a clean kill, and thus favored small arms over explosives.
- The result of killing; the thing that has been killed.
- The fox dragged its kill back to its den.