- A senior person has a higher social position.
- She's a senior vice-president with the company.
- Mr. Bush spoke after three days of briefings with senior advisers and military commanders.
- Joining us is NPR's senior Washington editor Ron Elving.
- Junior officers look around at the senior leadership and say,' Are these people I admire.
- A senior citizen is somebody who is older, usually over the age of 65.
- By 2030, one in five Americans will be a senior citizen.
- Senior PGA golfer Jack Nicklaus believes in the positive possibilities in golf for young people.
- We've been trying to locate the group in a convenient, nonmedical setting (for example, church, senior center, or restaurant).
- Senior high school is usually for grades 10-12 (ages, 15-18).
- I studied the works of many classical writers in junior high school and senior high school.
- (countable) A senior is a student in their last year of high school, college, or university.
- He's also attended his senior prom and heads off to college this fall.
- They met when she was a junior and he a senior.
- A senior is someone who has a higher social position.
- A senior is somebody who is older, usually over the age of 65.