- The act of saturating or the process of being saturated.
- (physics) When something has been increased and can no longer be increased.
- The metal has reached saturation, it cannot be magnetized any further.
- (chemistry) When a solution becomes completed saturated.
- After adding 3 tablespoons of salt, the water has reached the point of saturation.
- (chemistry) When an organic compound has no double or triple bonds
- (meteorology) When the atmosphere is saturated with water vapor; 100% humidity.
- How bright or vivid a color is.
- Bombing a military target and trying to destroy it
- When a market is flooded with all of a product that can be sold;
- (music) An effect on the sound of an electric guitar that is used mainly in heavy metal music.