- (UK) enPR: hōm, IPA: /həʊm/, SAMPA: /h@Um/
- (US) enPR: hōm, IPA: /hoʊm/, SAMPA: /hoUm/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Where a person lives. Usually, where people keep their things that they are not carrying, and where they sleep.
- If you go home, you go to the place where you live.
- He brought the money straight home to his mother.
- If you are home, you are in the place where you live.
- I'm at home all evening, so give me a call.
This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by .