- (UK) IPA: /ˌɛl.ɛkˈtɹɒn.ɪk/ or /ˌɛl.ɪkˈtɹɒn.ɪk/ or /ɪˌlɛkˈtɹɒn.ɪk/, SAMPA: /I%lEk"trQnIk/
- (US) IPA: /ɪˌlɛkˈtɹɑː.nɪk/ or /ˌiː.lɛkˈtɹɑː.nɪk/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Hyphenation: e‧lec‧tron‧ic
- (physics); (chemistry) Something that is electronic relates to an electron or electrons.
- A device that is electronic runs on the energy caused by electrons flowing through semiconductors.
- What does that electronic device do?
- Something that is electronic is made by an electronic (2) device
- electronic music