- day is part of the Basic English 850.
- A day is a measure of time.
- 24 hours
- Seven days make one week
- The time between midnight and the following midnight (or between sunset and sunset in Jewish reckoning)
- The time between sunrise and sunset, when it is daylight
- The part of a day spent at work or school
- He spent two days at work means that on two days he went to work; he did not spend 48 hours at work.
- (time between sunrise and sunset) daytime
- (part of the day spent at work or school) workday, schoolday
- day in and day out
- day off
- modern day
- one day
- one day at a time
- snow day
- time of day
|Days of the week (edit)|