- (Aus) IPA: /ˈtʃɒklət/ or /ˈtʃɒkələt/; SAMPA: /"tSQkl@t/
- (UK) IPA: /ˈtʃɒklɪt/ or /ˈtʃɒkəlɪt/; SAMPA: /"tSQklIt/
- (US, Canada) IPA: /ˈtʃɑklət/ or /ˈtʃɑkələt/, SAMPA: /"tSAkl@t/
- Audio (CAN)help, file
- Audio (UK)help, file
- Audio (US)help, file
- (uncountable) Cholocate is a candy made from cacao beans and often used to flavour other foods such as cakes and cookies.
- (countable) A chocolate is an individual candy that is made of or covered in chocolate.
- (uncountable) Chocolate is a dark brown colour.
- Made of chocolate.