- (UK) enPR: bōth, IPA: /bəʊθ/, SAMPA: /b@UT/
- (US) enPR: bōth, IPA: /boʊθ/, SAMPA: /boUT/
- Audio (US)help, file
- one thing and another thing
- Jim took both the apple and the orange.
- Both Anne and Jane agreed to eat the pear.
- Give me one. You can't have both.
- Both of my parents were from Canada.
- They found problems at both the schools.
- The room had windows at both ends.
- Working in the city and living in the country, you get the best of both worlds.
- There were cars coming from both directions.