- (Australia) IPA: /ə.ˈstræɪ.ljə, -liː.ə, -jə/
- (UK) IPA: /ɒ.ˈstreɪ.liː.ə, -jə/
- (US) IPA: /ɔ.ˈstre.li.ə, -jə/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Audio (AUS)help, file
- The continent that is east of the Indian Ocean, west of the Pacific Ocean, and south of Asia.
- Australia is an island, a continent, and a nation, all in one.
|Continents of the world|
|Africa | Antarctica | Asia | Australia | Europe | North America | South America
Related: Africa-Eurasia | Americas | Central America | Eurasia | Oceania
|(The Pacific Islands are not part of any continent, but sometimes they are grouped with Australia as Oceania)|