Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A trailer is something that follows, or trails behind something else.
- (countable) A trailer is a vehicle with wheels that is connected to the back of a car or truck, usually to carry something.
- (countable) (US) A trailer is a home with wheels that can be moved around. When it is not being moved around, it can be lived in.
- We drove our trailer to Yellowstone National Park.
- (countable) (US) A movie trailer is a short video that shows a little bit of a movie, video game or television show.
- The new trailer for Your Name came out yesterday!