Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A session is the period of time of an activity.
- There will be a presentation by Michael Hirschorn, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- She remembers participating in the 1967 recording session for "All You Need Is Love".
- Contact us to schedule a training session or for more information.
- Signs of depression substantially declined after four months of weekly therapy sessions.
- We attended a conference session about marketing and we decided to start our own marketing program.
- During the second session, participants were reminded of the purpose of the study.
- One basic educational methods class was offered during a five-week summer session.
- The testing sessions lasted approximately 30 minutes each.
- On-road training with the devices was conducted in eight two-hour sessions.
- The U.N. Security Council was holding an emergency session that has just closed.
- The speaker arrived late for the opening session.
- He was among the fastest drivers in both practice sessions.
- The afternoon session was as surprising as the morning one.
- We can remove lines around the eyes with three to four laser treatments (around $400 per session).
- Gradually increase the intensity and duration of your exercise sessions.
- If something is in session, it's happening at that time.
- Some schools offer open houses, and most will invite you to observe their classes in session.