User talk:Linxi 1234
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please text me for my ABOUT ME page!
Thank you for your edits on flowed. I have reverted them for a few reasons:
- the page is about the past-tense form, but the example did not use that form.
- inflected forms, such as past tense and plural, don't typically have examples included.
- the formatting of the example was incorrect.
- Yes, I'm an English teacher and a I also teach teachers how to teach English.
- Rather than making sentences, it's often useful to find good ones. Consider going to the COCA and searching for the word's collocation. Then look through the examples that appear to find one that's simple and clear and that demonstrates the use of the word well.--Brett (talk) 10:30, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for the COCA link.
Linxi 1234 (talk) 08:53, 20 July 2020 (UTC)
Come talk to me[change]
You are awesome!Thank you for your edits!
I undid your edit on ignite because:
- it was in the wrong location,
- it was incorrectly formatted,
- it used gunpowder, which is hardly simple vocabulary, and
- it failed to include common collocates such as fire, or gas.--Brett (talk) 16:49, 31 July 2020 (UTC)