User talk:Barras/Archive 4
After a hiatus, I'm back. Yes, my Toolserver account did expire, making the feedback tool not work. I'm happy it is up at bluegoblin's account now, but it doesn't work. I've started on a version at Wikimedia Labs. It also doesn't appear for anonymous Vector users, which IMO needs to be fixed. Frozen Windwant to be chilly? 23:21, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to request it, but I request renaming my following accounts:
- محمد الجداوي → Avocato
- GedawyBot → AvocatoBot
- Confirmation link: 
- Reason: Privacy reasons
Please, delete all my userpages and talk pages of these accounts before renaming and I will create them later .Thanks in advance.--M.Gedawy 15:21, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- Am I doing it right? :P Kennedy (talk) 13:57, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello! Thanks for your previous help on an other project. Can you please guide me how I can have a bot account/access on pa.wiktionary. I strictly need it there (at present, for interwikis only). --Itar buttar (talk) 05:25, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Request the Bot flag here, other stuff will be done there for gaining a flag. -Barras talk 06:29, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quicker reply. Requests are easy to made but I wanna learn about a bot , I've some questions:
- It seems to create new account for the same, so if I got a bot flag would I need to first log out of my current account to use the bot?
- I read that some basic knowledge of a/any programming language is needed (although I've the quiet knowledge of C), how?
- Can bot accounts be renamed later as normal usernames?