From Wiktionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The verb sense is either obsolete or at the very least exquisitely rare. I can't find a single modern instance on the web or any corpus. The only verb I ran across meant work as an academic fellow at a university.--Brett 12:13, 3 March 2009 (UTC)

I can remove it if you think it is that exquisitely rare. I only put it in because I thought it made a little bit of sense. Anyways, thanks for the input! Cheers, Razorflame 17:10, 3 March 2009 (UTC)