- Used instead of the name of the person being spoken to; it is a second-person pronoun.
- You are my best friend.
- Can I go to the shops with you?
- Used to talk about anyone.
- You have to be 18 years old to see that film.
- She has problems with her eyes, and can't see you properly.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- Used before a word that means the person or people someone is talking to.
- You guys can leave now.