stage is part of the Basic English 850.
- a high floor where some people perform while other people watch
- The actors performed on the stage while the audience watched.
- a vehicle, especially a horse-drawn coach, usually stagecoach
- The stage arrived in Dodge City with Lola Montez on board.
- We took a ride on the stagecoach at the amusement park.
- a phase or level
- The first stage in our trip to the moon will be the blast off.
- Have you completed the first stage in your training?
- to put or "mount" a work on the stage
- This producer stages shows around the world.
- The producers will stage the new musical in New York, London, and Toronto.
- The show was staged in Montreal before it opened in New York.
- Producers are staging the show in several cities.