- The act of reserving or withholding something.
- Something that is withheld or reserved.
- (usually plural) A hesitation.
- I have reservations about telling him what I did. I'm afraid he'll break up with me if he knows.
- Land given to Native American people by the United States government.
- If you make a reservation, you reserve or pay for a room or seat in advance to be sure that the room or seat will be available for you when you get there.
- (UK) The area which separates opposite lanes of traffic on a divided road; a median or divider on a road.