question is part of the Basic English 850.
- Something someone says to have someone else say an answer.
- The question is: "How much money do we have?"
- A trouble or thing to talk about.
- (sentence that asks) inquiry, query
- (problem) problem, difficulty, issue, subject, matter, subject matter
- (doubt) doubt, uncertainty, reservation, query, question mark
- (sentence that asks) answer, response, reply, reaction, statement, declaration, comment
- (problem) resolution, solution, answer, response
- (doubt) certainty, confidence, assurance, sureness
- To say questions to someone; to ask someone questions.
- She questioned him fully.
- To have an idea that something may be true or may not be true.
- They question his reasons.
- (ask questions) interrogate, quiz, ask, grill, probe, examine
- (doubt) doubt, suspect, mistrust, distrust, query