Other spellings [change]
- (UK) IPA: /ˈɔː(ɹ).ɡən.aɪˌzeɪ.ʃən/, SAMPA: /"O:(r).firstname.lastname@example.orgI%zeI.S@n/
- (US) IPA: /ˌɔɹgənɪˈzeɪʃən/, SAMPA: /%Org@nI"zeiS@n/
- Audio (US)help, file
- (countable) An organization is a group of people with a particular purpose (e.g., teams, clubs, churches, etc.)
- The daycare is operated by a voluntary organization of parents and teachers.
- It is often difficult for women to join these organizations that have always been for men.
- (countable & uncountable) Organization is the way that something is put together.
- The organization of the book is very difficult to understand.
- The organization of the event took three months.