- Doing something that is moral means you are doing something good. Usually, this is doing things that are seen as right by most people without thought (informally). Often what is moral is based on religion or culture.
- John, don't do that, it's not very moral.
- Teachings of what is right and what is wrong.
- Mr. Johnson is known for his good morals.
- Something that is learned from a story or event; a lesson.
- The moral of The Tortoise and the Hare is "slow and steady wins the race".
This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by .