- (UK) enPR: ˈmed-sən, IPA: /ˈmɛdsən/
- (US) enPR: ˈme-də-sən, IPA: /ˈmɛdəsɪn/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Audio (UK)help, file
- (uncountable) Medicine is something you put into or on your body when you are sick to make yourself healthy.
- After I got out of the hospital, I went to the drug store and bought medicine for my ear problem.
- (uncountable) Medicine is the science of health care.
- The school of medicine at the University of Western Ontario has produced some of the country's best doctors.
- Many doctors go to Canada but find that they can't practice medicine there.