- A person who has no religion and does not believe in anything spiritual.
- An atheist doesn't believe in God, but a heathen doesn't believe in anything.
- We are all rational and rebellious heathens here.
- (by extension) A wild or immoral person.
- (often capitalized) A pagan who tries to follow the religion of ancient Germany or Scandinavia. This religion is often called Asatru or Heathenry.
- (often offensive) A person who is not a Christian.
- (religion) Asatruar
See also [change]
- Not believing in any religion or anything spiritual. This could also mean an idea that is against all religion.
- I found him reading some heathen book that claimed to disprove God.
- (by extension) Wild or immoral.
- Everything he does is totally heathen.
- (often capitalized) Having to do with the religion of ancient Germany or Scandinavia; about Heathenry.
- (often offensive) Not Christian.