- One of the colors people can see:
- Something that is green in color.
- The grass is green.
- A fruit that is not ripe (ready to eat).
- The banana was still green.
- A person who is new at an activity.
- He was a new journalist and quite green.
- A person who has envy.
- She turned green when she saw my dress.
- Something that protects the environment.
- Saving that tree was a green thing to do.
- (fruit) unripe, immature, developing, young, fresh, new, sour
- (young person) immature, naive, callow, unsophisticated, gullible, simple
- (new person) inexperienced, untrained, wet behind the ears, fresh
- (person with envy) envious, jealous, resentful, spiteful
- (protects the environment) environmentally friendly
- (fruit) ripe, mature, developed, mellow, sweet, ready, strong
- (young person) mature, grown up, adult, full-grown, middle-aged, older, advanced
- (new person) experienced, knowledgeable, skilled, practiced, veteran, qualified, responsible, stable, settled, considered
- (person with envy) generous
|Common colors (edit)|