go is part of the Basic English 850.
- (UK) enPR: gō, IPA: /gəʊ/, SAMPA: /g@U/
- (US) enPR: gō, IPA: /goʊ/, SAMPA: /goU/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Audio (UK)help, file
Third person singular
- To move; to move away from a place; to move farther from the person who is talking; to move from one place to another place, by walking or in a car, train or plane or any other way of moving.
- I go to the seashore every summer.
- Kathy goes to the seashore every summer, too.
- I went to the seashore last year.
- She's gone to the seashore.
- I'm going to the seashore next year.
This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by .