- Past tense of fix.
- Something is fixed if it didn't work before, but now it works or has been repaired.
- Is your car fixed yet?
- If an animal has been fixed, it had an operation to stop it from having babies.
- If a game, contest, or election is fixed, somebody unfairly controls what will happen before it is over.
- Don't go to that casino, the roulette wheel is fixed.
- (slang) Attacked or punished.
- When we find out who squealed on our roulette wheel, they're going to get fixed.
- Don't go into my room, or I'll fix you!
- (slang) Protected from arrest.
- Don't worry about it, we're fixed with the cops.