- An expression is a way your face can look that shows how you feel. Smiles and frowns are expression.
- I could tell he was lying by the expression on his face.
- An expression is a group of words, like a phrase or sentence, often one that is used by many people.
- "Read between the lines" is a common expression for knowing meanings that are not written or spoken.
- (Mathematics) An expression is a group of numbers and variables.
- The expression "2x + y - 3" was set equal eight in the equation.