See also Earth
- (UK) IPA: /ɜːθ/, SAMPA: /3:T/
- (US) IPA: /ɝθ/, SAMPA: /3`T/
- Audio (US)help, file
- Audio (UK)help, file
- (uncountable) Some soil.
- Anything made up mostly of rock, sand or soil.
- Here is some earth.
- There is earth in this box.
- (countable) The third planet from the sun, where humans live, written Earth.
- The Earth is a planet.
- A planet, especially one like Earth.
- He came from a different earth.
- (alchemy) One of the four classical elements.
- (Taoism) One of the five Taoist elements.