Coordination is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Other spellings [change]
- (uncountable) The ability of the muscles in a body to work together.
- Young children lack the coordination to walk or even to pick up small objects.
- Alcohol can affect your balance and coordination.
- (uncountable) The planning or timing of actions so that they work together.
- The result of opening the new building was a lack of coordination between different departments.
- There has been an improvement in coordination of the various government programs to deal with poverty.