- If something is brilliant, it gives off a lot of light.
- It was evening with the brilliant colors of sunset shining through the trees.
- The sun's light was so brilliant that I needed to close my eyes.
- The sky was a brilliant blue that day, and the air was cold.
- He noticed a brilliant star in the sky.
- If something is brilliant, it is very good.
- Truly brilliant ideas can sound crazy at first.
- She wrote a book about her brilliant career in television.
- If a person is brilliant, they are very intelligent.
- He was a brilliant teacher.
- (light) bright, intense
- (thinking) intelligent, smart, inspired, gifted
- (good) great, wonderful, excellent, successful