- (UK) IPA: /ˈɛn.iː.haʊ/, SAMPA: /"En.i:.haU/
- (US) IPA: /ˈɛn.i.haʊ/ or /ˈæn.i.haʊ/, SAMPA: /"En.i.haU/
- Audio (US)help, file
- (sentence adverb), (informal) You use anyhow to say something does not matter, or you don't care.
- We were told not to go, but went anyhow.
- I didn't go to the concert. I'm not a big rock fan, and I didn't have a ticket anyhow.
- (sentence adverb), (informal) You use anyhow to add some information to something you just said.
- Jesse and Anne had a big fight. That's what I heard anyhow.
- (sentence adverb), (informal) You use anyhow to change the topic or end a conversation.
- Yeah, the homework's going to be hard... Anyhow, did you hear about the football game?
- OK, anyhow, I'll see you later.
- Without being careful.
- He grabbed his clothes and stuffed them into his bag anyhow.