- (UK) IPA: /əˈnʌðə/, SAMPA: /@"nVD@/
- (US) IPA: /əˈnʌðɚ/, SAMPA: /@"nVD@`/
Audio (UK) (file)
Audio (US) (file)
- Another of something means that there is one more of it.
- Is there another way to do this?
- Mike and another man came to our house.
- I can't do this now. Let's do it another time.
- Another of the things you can't ask is "how old are you?"
- I've got this shirt, and another just like it.
- That's another one of those things I have to do.
- Can I just sleep for another five minutes?
- I've been very busy with one thing and another.
- I'll do it one way or another.
- And another thing: clean this up!
- I hope we don't get another George Bush.
- Oh no! Not another problem!